100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- If you aren't satisfaction with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within a month of purchase as long as it's still in "sellable condition" which means that the item should be unworn (aside from trying it on), unwashed, and devoid of any stains, scuffs, tears, or mysterious smells.
- Before contacting us about the return, you must have a proof of purchase(gift receipt, packing slip, member purchase history, or anything referencing your order number will work!)
- when you return or exchange a product, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Outdoor-Warehouse is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- If a customer returns item that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- If you're returning a item has original box such as a pair of shoes, we need the original box back, too. Also, please don't treat the shoe box as the shpping box. Original box must be in sellable condition.
- When you ship your return to our facility, please include a copy of your proof of purchase and ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Outdoor-Warehouse Returns Dept.
6290 McDonough DR. #C
Norcross, GA 30093
- Climbing equipment, all gift cards, sale items, and any time with harnesses condition are cannot be returned. So, be sure to order these item. find.
- Anytime you return an order that comes with a free gift, you must also return the free gift. If we don't receive it back, we will deduct the retail value of the gift from your refund. Sorry for being so mean about it.
- We will immediately process a refund after we received a return item. However, please allow 2-3 weeks from the retun shipped date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on you statement. For returns from international and APO/FPO addresses, please allow 4-6 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited, and 2-3 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- We sold Sale/Clearance items "as is." All sales are final on items purchased at Outdoor-Warehouse. If a customer send Sale/Clearance items to the Returns Department for a return or exchange, it will returned to the customer at their expense.
- If you can find right answers from here, please contact to our customer associations for further information. Our team will glad to assist you.