Made with Wolverine Warrior Leather®, this boot is oil, stain and abrasion resistant. Combined with the ease of a side zip and the protection of a composite toe, this style is the ideal desert colored boot for any situation.
• Oil, Stain, and Abrasion-Resistant Wolverine Warrior Leather® and Nylon Upper
• Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
• Non Metallic ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Nylon Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
• Cushioned Removable Insert for Added Comfort
• Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for Traction
Bates composite toe footwear meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards. Composite toe material is non-metallic, is temperature resistant, and lighter in weight than steel toe materials.
Bates Footwear with electrical hazard protection are rated ASTM F2413-11 and protect the wearer against open circuits.
Undetectable in electronic security environments. Footwear features non-metallic shank, hardware and construction.
Footwear has passed the
SATRA WTM 144 test for